Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FREE T-SHIRTS!!! (yeah right)


I hope this post brightings you day with shiny laughings. it my day did too.......!!!!!!!


So lately I've been looking for free t-shirts online, just for the heck of it. Turns out they're all pretty much scams to get free information from you. You give them your address and they claim they'll send you a T-shirt with some company logo on it for free, shipping and all. I'll be surprised if I ever see my supposed free T-shirts in the mail. There's a page on Facebook that claims to send you a free T-shirt with the Facebook logo, but you can't get one "without invite all your friends"! LOL!!!

Check out this hilarious message you receive after sending your email and address. After reading it I felt like a total moron for falling for the whole free t-shirt lure. At least I didn't send my bank account information to some guy in Zimbabwe:

Dear face book Team Net member,

We so glad to say that you had Endeavored to get our
face book T-shirt. So Thanks for Registered in our web site.

...facebook team T-shirt. it is free One of our Requirements is

you invite all your friends to Our facebook Tshirt Page Or Gruop

We hope you will Receive your free T-shirt very soon………!!!!!!!!!!

Remember That you Cant Get Free T shirt Without invite all your friends

Thank you,
Face book team Net

No comments:

Post a Comment